PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
This course can be taken after completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification. It's titled PADI Advanced Open Water Diver because it advances your diving knowledge & skills.
That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialities while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
There are 5 dives spread out over 2 days.
- There are 2 mandatory adventures dives you MUST do which are Deep (18 - 30 meters) and Underwater Navigation.
- The 3 other adventures dives are of your choice, what we can offer at Latchi Watersports includes:
- Fish Identification, Boat, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search, Digital Underwater Photography and Recovery, Underwater Naturalist & Wreck
Included in the course is the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver e -manual, PADI certification fee, all equipment, drinking water, instructor fees ...
... and FREE Latchi Watersports T-Shirt!
Zenobia Wreck Day Trip
Why not take 2 of your PADI Advanced Open Water Dives on one of the top-ranked wreck dives in the world? We run trips to the world famous Zenobia Wreck, which includes 2 dives and a BBQ lunch.
Adventure dives can be collected
Build your scuba skills
Maximum Depth: 30m (21m for 12-14 yrs)
Duration: 2 days
A diver needs to complete 3 Adventure dives for the PADI Adventure Diver (age 10+) rating. And, 5 Adventure dives for the prestigious PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (ages 12+) rating. Two of these dives are compulsory - Deep and Underwater Navigation. The other three can be chosen out of the available list.
To take the Adventure Diver course or Advanced Open Water Diver course, you must be
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification. (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (10 years old for PADI Junior Adventure Diver, 12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
- For divers aged 10-11 yrs, depth is restricted to 12 metres (can achieve Adventure Diver only). Depth for 12-14 years is restricted to 21 metres.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is part of PADI eLearning® See more here!