PADI Assistant Instructor
If you like people and have a passion for scuba diving. And, want an extraordinary life? Then, become a PADI Assistant Instructor. Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others. Whilst doing what you enjoy. Being in, around and, underwater. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors and PADI Assistant Instructors are the most sought-after dive professionals around the world. That's because they’ve completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals. You earn a PADI Instructor rating through hard work and commitment. However, you’re rewarded with a job that lets you share incredible underwater adventures with others. You'll help them in transforming their lives for the better whilst enriching your own.
Are you ready to join the ranks of the dedicated professionals who teach the world’s most progressive and popular scuba diver education programs?
Then Go PROSM with an Instructor Development Course.
- Be a PADI Divemaster or qualifying certification from another certification organization
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 60 logged dives, including night, deep, and navigation dives
- Have been a certified diver for at least 6 months
- Have CPR and first aid training within the last 24 months
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Enquire about a Dive Course